Dr Ajay Guleria has over 30 years of experience in IT infrastructure management and teaching. He has a PhD in computer science and engineering and his areas of interest include networking, internet measurement, network management, network security and network troubleshooting.
Ph.D. Computer Science & Engineering
System Manager, Computer Services Centre, IIT Delhi, March 2017-Present.
System Manager, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Computer Centre, Panjab University Chandigarh, July 2005-March 2017.
Computer Engineer, Computer Science & Engineering Department, NIT, Hamirpur(HP), Sep 1995-July 2005.
Area of Interest
Software defined networking, Internet measurement, network management, network troubleshooting.
Information centric networking, network security, and Vehicular ad hoc Networks.
PhD 05(03-Completed, 02-Ongoing), M.Tech(08-Completed), B.Tech(12-Completed), MCA(04-Completed).
- Mohammad Reza Abbasi, Ajay Guleria, M. Syamala Devi, "A genetic algorithm‐based flow update scheduler for software‐defined networks", International Journal of Communication Systems, John Wiley & Sons, Vol.33, No.2, pp. e4188, 2019.
- Kuldip Singh Atwal, Ajay Guleria, Mostafa Bassiouni, "SDN-based Mobility Management and QoS Support for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks", International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications, IEEE, pp. 659-664, 2018.
- Rohini Sharma, R.K.Singla, and Ajay Guleria, "New Labeled Flow-based DNS Dataset for Anomaly Detection: PUF Dataset", Procedia Computer Science, Vol.132, pp. 1458-1466, 2018.
- Rohini Sharma, Ajay Guleria, and R.K. Singla, "An overview of flow-based anomaly detection", International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 220-240, 2018.
- Rohini Sharma, Ajay Guleria, and R.K.Singla, "Characterizing Network Flows for Detecting DNS, NTP, and SNMP Anomalies", Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing", Vol.673, pp.327-340, 2018.
- Ajay Guleria and Kuldeep Singh, "Position Based Adaptive Routing for VANETs", International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 55-70, 2017.
- K. S. Atwal, Ajay Guleria and M. Bassiouni, "A scalable peer-to-peer control plane architecture for Software Defined Networks", IEEE 15th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA), Cambridge, MA, pp. 148-152, 2016.
- M.R.Abbasi, Ajay Guleria and M.S.Devi, "Traffic Engineering in Software Defined Networks: A Survey", Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, Vol.4, pp. 3-14, 2016.
- Kajal Rai, M.Devi and Ajay Guleria, "Decision Tree Based Algorithm for Intrusion Detection", International Journal Advanced Networking and Applications, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 2828-2834, 2016.
- Ajay Guleria, Kuldip Singh, Narottam Chand; "QoS Aware Service Scheduling Scheme for VANETs", International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks Volume 2015, Article ID 282978, 11 pages, 2015.
- Ajay Guleria, N. Chand and L. Awasthi, "On Demand Data Dissemination for Differentiated Levels of Priorities in VANETs", International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control ICIC International Vol.10, No.1, pp. 329-340, 2014.